World Vision, Gampola, Sri Lanka
Closing Date for Applications:
The Sponsorship Coordinator provides specialized support for the implementation of Sponsorship operations within the area programme. This position supports the Area Programme Manager in ensuring Sponsorship is well integrated within the Area Programme while assuring the accurate and timely processing of correspondence and monitoring of child well-being outcomes for all Registered Children.
- Provide technical input on sponsorship aspects of community engagement & facilitate implementation.
- Coordinate overall process of child selection including timeframe, materials, documentation, etc.
- Coordinates information management, data quality, data entry, monitoring, tracking, exception reports, follow-up reports.
- Coordinate with the Support countries for the preparation of the visit of the sponsors.
Required Qualifications, Experience & Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or any other relevant field.
- At least one year experience working with communities.
- Strong understanding of community-led development work.
- Strong facilitation skills, including catalyzing, connecting and building the capacity of community groups.
- Good analytical and writing skills; basic understanding of design, monitoring and evaluation.
- Good interpersonal skills and cross – cultural sensitivity.
- Willingness to travel often in the field.