Provides expertise and direction in ensuring integrity of and updated registered children (RC) information/data.
Ensures functionality of all sponsorship databases (Quezon City and AP Local SSUI) through regular monitoring and technical coordination with internal (e.g. ICT) and external (e.g. GCIT and Region) stakeholders.
Collaborates with Global Center, Region and Support Offices in terms of sponsorship data reconciliation and other sponsorship database services.
Analyses sponsorship data report generated in SSUI for Operations Programming purposes.
Demonstrates Christ-centered lifestyle to team mates, Program partner leaders and staff that model high standard of personal integrity/maturity, demonstrates servant hood and ensures Christ-centered commitments is foundational to every sponsorship process.
Child Database and System Management
- Manages the implementation of the required sponsorship database version (SSUI) including horizon mobile in all area offices in collaboration with GCIT, Horizon Administrator both in the region and WVDF.
- Administers basic to complicated technical application and troubleshooting.
- Regularly keep track of System/Application updates and upgrade the system accordingly.
- Monitors the security and risk management with regard to child information and sponsorship systems (hardware and software) including availability and implementation of the disaster management plan at the area offices.
- Ensures implementation of all sponsorship systems and software’s support auditors by providing audit information during Area Program audits.
- Facilitates sponsorship administration through reconciliation of information on the status of Registered Children (RC) with the decentralized (ADP) databases and various support offices. This also includes management of discrepancies.
- Manages the security of the sponsorship databases.
- Manages and monitors systems processes on sponsorship RC record management -Growth, replacement, child record drops and death notification.
- Manages custody of sponsorship records of registered children in Phasing out APs and other confidential records in coordination with IT Support at NO level.
- Manages data entry of GN notifications in GN Database and Horizon SSUI.
- Coordinates with SOs and APs for GN related matters.
- Facilitates GN monitoring and reconciliation between NO and SO in coordination with finance.
- Manage the Child’s Data Quality (DQ) Review process in close coordination with GC and AP.
- Ensuresimplementation of project closure business processes for closing APs in coordination with local horizon admin, GC and in accordance with the SO requirements/guidelines.
Sponsorship Technical Business Management
- Ensures closure or resolution of all database issues/concerns in coordination with Local and Regional Horizon Administrator and Global Center Support Staff.
- Builds the technical capacity of CDAs in the effective management of databases, horizon mobile and new innovations related to database.
- Provides coaching and mentoring to Child Data Analyst ensuring effectiveness and efficiency of sponsorship databases at the decentralized locations.
- Creates/revises technical business processes and ensures its proper implementation.
- Orient new staff on managing SSUI and Horizon Mobile, as well as other SSUI and Horizon Mobile tools and guideline.
- Conducts regular virtual meeting with CDAs in coordination with Sponsorship Quality Specialist (SQS)
Sponsorship and Monitoring
- Generates and analyses and establishes trends based on Sponsorship Single User Interface (SSUI) reports and submit to Sponsorship Manager as basis for analysis and recommendation for Operations programming purposes.
- Prepares and submit monthly, semi- annual and annual database management report to sponsorship manager. (RC Level, RFL, RC Death, Incident report and others)
- Generates and store child’s list twice a year (mid and end of the Fiscal year).
- Develops/enhances/implements tools for sponsorship data analysis as necessary for APs, and Operations, likewise output for Regional and Global use.
- Facilitates Sponsorship Service Operations Indicators particularly GN analysis, on time reporting and monitor/follow-up/support area offices on concerns for improvement
- Developssponsorship data report template/s as necessary for Operations and Partnership near area.
Performs other tasks as maybe relevant to the implementation of programs in her/his assigned areas.
- Participates in organizational related activities
- Prepare and submits monthly and other required reports to immediate supervisor
- Participates in all team or organizational activities like meeting, consultations, planning, evaluation, spiritual nurture among others.
- Prepares and submits Performance Agreements and Staff Learning and Development Plan and Performance Reviews to Sponsorship Manager
- Seeks support from Sponsorship Manager for coaching and mentoring.
- Supports emergency response, as necessary.
- With bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Management Course or equivalent substantial experience in using, managing systems and databases or IT and sponsorship operations and services.
- At least 2 years of experience working with children and communities, staff training and coaching.
- At least 2- 3 years of experience in computer related work or IT and in analyzing data. Preferably has a deep experience on sponsorship database management, sponsorship operations and business processes. Has experience in managing projects and people. Strength in data/systems management and basic troubleshooting.
- Computer literacy; Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal, communication and people management skills (including facilitation)
- Demonstrated knowledge of development theory, transformational development, area based development models, approached and issues.
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
- Knowledge on child sponsorship, rights and responsibilities of children and community development.