Strategy Realization Analyst
World Vision , San José, Costa Rica
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
Set up the Intel architecture and provide analytical to support IMPACT Director, as well as other members of the regional and national teams on matters related to Impact, relevance vis-a-vi national strategy implementation to OP 2030 contribution, Regional Redesign, of sound business goals, objectives & plans.
Strategy Design, Realization & Reporting
- Support the timely implementation of IMPACT strategic and business plans in FOs and Clusters to in alignment with global strategy, regional redesign and priorities.
- Provide support to impact reporting and the review and qualification of impact reporting
- Facilitate the NOs to have access to tools for monitoring their programmatic impact and quality.
- Advice and support the IMPACT Director, as well as other members of the regional and national teams on strategic resource allocation analysis.
- Provide quantitative analytical support as needed to assess alignment of resource allocation against agreed priorities and funding levels.
- Contribute to the establishment and use of regional databases and e-resources promoting learning.
Monitoring and Intelligence
- Support the IMPACT in the analytical of implemented models & tools.
- Set, Track and Provide analytics on Regional Redesign KPIs to Monitor and report the strategic contribution of programming in the Region.
- Generate data-repository for analysis of programmatic performance
- Monitor in the global platform the progress in the realization of the national strategy of the NOs, generating analysis of trends and identifying indicators that need to be addressed and/or aligned to the global dashboard.
- In your work topics, support communications flow with GC (SRO).
Management of Knowledge
- Design, systematization and follow-up of a robust set up information processes engagement diverse players.
- Facilitate the intel for data-based learning between National Offices within the LACR .
KNOWLEDGE/QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE:
Required Professional Experience
- Minimum; 2 years of experience in business analytics, statistics and/or reporting.
- University degree in Social area or related field
- Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
- Data analytics, statistics basic information, middle-high skills on excel and other data apps.
- High level of commitment and working with minimal supervision.
- Basic knowledge in accountant and finance\
- Able to respond to deadlines.
- Fluency in English and Spanish, both verbal and written.