Technical Lead for Business Services
World Vision, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Closing Date for Applications:
THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
This position will lead and oversee the provision of Business Development Services to market actors linked to the aquaculture value chains. She/he will ensure the provision of capital and technical assistance on input supply, value addition and micro processing activities from the perspective of business management, quality market-oriented standards and profitability seeking.
- Provide leadership and implementation strategy to select and identify a business service providers (BSP).
- Co-develop training packages for BDS trainings to SMEs in the aquaculture value chain.
- Lead the delivery of technical expertise trainings to formal and informal SMEs on business management skills
- Determine and execute recruitment of technical consultants to support the project where required.
- Lead and facilitate the provision of investment support to innovative SMEs in the aquaculture value chain;
- Lead and supervise the activities of 02 Technical Specialists: 01 Financial Management Specialist, 01 Business Management specialist
- Bachelors in Economics, Business Management or development studies management, Masters is preferred
- Proven leadership ability
- At least 5 years programme management experience in a development organizations/ Similar Job Profile
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Khmer
- Excellent relational skills, especially in a cross-cultural environment.
- Ability to analyse and solve problems, innovate, persuade, network and negotiate
- Strong strategic and operational planning skills and ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks
- Able to work as part of a team as a positive contributor.