Technical Officer - Education
World Vision, Horsh Tabet, Lebanon
Closing Date for Applications:
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The purpose of the position is to ensure the quality of the implementation of Education projects. To provide technical support that is aligned with the Education Technical Programme standards under theguidance of the education Specialist
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor degree in Education related field, (kindergarten studies, psychology, social work, specialized education (Orto-pedagogue, psychometrician, speech therapist… ) or social animation);
- At least 3 years relevant experience.
- Good command of English/Arabic, both written and oral
- Good interpersonal skills and cross-cultural sensitivity.
- Fluent in Microsoft office (Power points/Excel/Word….)
- Knowledge and experience working with children,
- Knowledge of safety issues concerning infants and children.
- Knowledge of child protection and Psycho-Social support programming
- Creative and able to come up, embrace and coordinate innovative thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn.
- Ability to cope and work under pressure.
- Computer literate mainly in Microsoft Office package.
- Well-organized, self-motivated and ability to work in a team.
- Ability to work in difficult and high risk situations.
- High coordination skills.
- Ability to work in and contribute to dynamic team operating in a fragile and urban environment
- Ability to train and coach staff on education facilitation skills, empowerment of parents, other