World Vision, Selangor, Malaysia
Closing Date for Applications:
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To provide technical assistance and administrative support to IT Solutions in coordinating multiple tracks and initiatives.
- Provide quality assurance, administrative and logistic support to the IT Solutions team in coordinating and completing activities and tasks.
- Provide testing assistance and support in monitoring the achievement of IT Solutions.
- Provide assistance and support in communicating and disseminating information to IT and business stakeholders.
- Assist with special tasks and generate reports as needed.
- Review data and information gathered and input into databases.
- Receive correspondence, email, data, and information and organize, consolidate them for reference.
- Maintain follow-up and QA system for action and deadlines.
- Prepare tracking documents and tools for deliverables, meetings, and update them regularly.
- Follow up with the IT and business stakeholders for progress of tasks, submission of reports and collect recent data and obtain other information material.
- Provide assistance and logistical support for online and face-to-face meetings.
- Organize meetings and prepare the necessary materials, including reports, presentations, agendas and other meeting collateral.
- Transcribe, and accurately record key decisions and action items resulting from meetings.
- To contribute to the overall success of IT Solusions as necessary or by performing other duties as may be required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- A bachelor’s degree of any four-year course, preferably in management, administration or related field.
- Competent in Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes.
- Knowledge in relevant software and applications, like SingleSTEP and Horizon.
- Minimum 1 year in giving support to IT management, coordination and testing.