Trade Specific Trainer
Aroh Foundation, Uttar Pradesh, India
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
AROH Foundation, an ISO Certified organization of national repute working towards social upliftment in the sectors of education and livelihood seeks dynamic and motivated professional with relevant experience.
- Hospitality Trainer
- Industrial Electrical Trainer
- BPO Trainer
- Soft Skill Trainer
Preference would be given to those who are SOP Certified.
Joining: Should be able to join within a week’s time upon selection.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for effective Training of the assigned trade as per NCVT norms for DDU-GKY project.
- Responsible for the quality of training being imparted and maintain the standards at the centre.
- Responsible for maintaining attendance of candidates during training.
- Apply innovative teaching tools and techniques to check absenteeism and retain the candidates for the entire training duration.
- Conduct weekly / fortnightly / monthly assessments at the centre and evaluate the progress as per the SOP.
- Responsible for placementof trained beneficiaries.
- Responsible for post training & placement tracking of the beneficiaries
- Responsible for maintenance of infrastructure at the centre.
Minimum Qualification, knowledge and experience:
Hospitality: NTC/NAC in the trade with three years’ experience in the relevant field/Diploma in Hotel Management / Catering Technology with two years’ experience in the relevant field/Degree in Hotel Management / Catering Technology with one year experience in the relevant field.
- Industrial Electrical: Degree in Electrical Engineering with one year
- Experience/Diploma in Electrical Engineering with two year
- Experience/NTC/ NAC in Electrical Trade Group with three yrs experience
Soft Skills Trainer
- Soft Skills: Graduate / Masters having teaching experience in grooming sector & conducting classes on Personality development and Life Skills Training
- BPO: Degree in Business Administration and Knowledge in English /Diploma in Business Administration and Knowledge in English.
- All candidates should have prior experience in DDU-GKY Projects.
- 2-3 years of experience as a trainer.
- Must have good communication skills.
Compensation : CTC of 15000 to 18000 per month
Apply method: Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)