TRAINER for aspirants with Vision impairment
Dr.Reedy foundation, Navi Mumbai, India
Closing Date for Applications:
Helping students build competency through training.
Will be responsible for
- Training the aspirants with Vision impairment on an integrated module (English Grammar + Spoken English
- + basic computer operations and MS Office + Basic Mathematics + Soft skills including basic orientation ,
- mobility and grooming skills + Work readiness – all Modules will be readily available).
- Post placement counseling of aspirants with Vision impairment.
- Support the center in conducting appropriate pre and post training assessments of the aspirants with Vision
- Networking with guest lecturers / industry, to arrange field visits as part of the sector Readiness module.
- Publishing the entire Training plan / calendar of the batch concerning aspirants with Vision impairment.
Candidate profile & skills:
- Graduate / post graduate with 3-4 years of prior experience in training aspirants with Vision impairment
- related to the fields specified above.
- Training skills.
- Excellent competencies in English and Communication skills.
- Should also be familiar with the teaching methodology and techniques to aspirants with Vision impairment.
- Computer Knowledge (MS Office – Word, PPT)
- Should be able to possess knowledge on current training and employment opportunity available to Persons
- with Vision impairment and be able to network with related institutions for the same.
- As part of our D and I policy, People with various diversities are encouraged to apply including Persons with