Travel & Expense Clerk
World Vision, San José, Costa Rica
Closing Date for Applications:
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The Procure to Pay (P2P) Travel & Expense (T&E) Clerk is responsible of ensuring timely and accurate review of the expense reports and cash advance requests received from our local stakeholders. Responsibility of this position includes to perform a correct audit process and having the correct data-based criteria to either approve or reject a request, based on the T&E local policies. Also, provide support and assistance to requesters when they have inquiries related to the T&E process.
- Conduct expense report auditing and make decisions on approving or flagging and returning expense items that are against the local policy.
- Constant communication with stakeholders that require amending their expense report.
- Monitor and execute internal control and quality assurance (QA) procedures.
- Provide audit support related to the Travel & Expense process when needed.
- Assist customers with P2P and/or T&E related questions. Review and follow up on emails received on the internal mailbox.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance.
- Within 1 - 3 years of related professional experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in interfacing with business customers in resolving processing invoices and/or expense reports (desired).
Language Requirement: Spanish - 100%, English - 70%