West Africa BD Consultant
Closing Date for Applications:
Blumont is searching for Business Development consultants to support capture work and live proposals for upcoming US government (USG) funded solicitations in the region of West Africa. The consultant will be responsible for supporting business development and leading certain efforts, working closely with Blumont’s Business Development Team.
- Work closely with the Business Development Team and Technical Leads on upcoming bids
- Conduct ongoing research on client priorities, programs, strategies and initiatives and share findings and recommendations with the BD Team
- Lead or support drafting responses to Requests for Information (RFIs), Sources Sought Notices (SSNs), Pre-Solicitation Notices
- Develop capture plans for individual opportunities, with associated timelines, resources, and expected outcomes, including advanced teaming and recruiting, and oversee or manage their effective implementation
- Assist with recruitment as needed.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Master’s degree in international development, economics, or related fields
- Evidence of strong proposal writing skills
- A proven track record of leading, writing and winning USAID, Department of State, and other international federal U.S. Government awards
- A thorough understanding of USAID, AIDAR and the FAR policies, practices, and contracting and bidding processes is required
- A technical background in one of Blumont’s primary technical areas, including Agriculture, Resilience, Value Chains, Food Security, Infrastructure, and Essential Service Delivery
- A thorough knowledge of the development industry, with a wide business development network with international development donors and service providers is required
- English required; French is highly desirable.